Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Quickly move cameras from vehicle-to-vehicle or location-to-location
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface including windshields, windows and two-way mirrors
- Full range of motion at the camera (knob adjustment): 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Ratcheted arm has 140 degree vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Allows you to mount MIC Series cameras on various locations such as on lamp posts, scaffolding, and other nonstandard mounting posts
- Ideal for use with a MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket) and a MIC-PMB (pole mount bracket) or with a MIC-SPR (spreader plate)
- Machined from solid aluminum or stainless steel
- 25mm side entry conduit fitting hole
- 4" PCD mounting position for a MIC-WMB
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Sturdy Construction
- 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter solid steel shaft
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look!
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Maximum Load: 100 lb
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Low Profile, Large “Wedge” Style
- Tamper Resistant
- Designed for Use with Large Format Cameras
- Can Be Installed in Fixed or Dropped (False) Ceilings
- Hinged Door Opens for Convenient Access to Camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.