Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Indoor Pendant Mount for 5000 Series Domes
- 3 Year Warranty
- Medium-duty wall mount designed for mounting lightweight pan/tilts such as the PT270P, PT270-24P, and PT280-24P
- Supports load up to 40 lbs (18.14 kg)
- Rugged cast aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat finish provides strength and durability
- Fast & simple installation
- Mounts to wall/vertical surface
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Choose from Swivel Head or Adjustable Tilt Table Models
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- CM4450/EM4450 for use with Cameras Only
- CM4400/EM4400 Can Also be Used with Light-Weight Enclosures
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- For Use with EH3500 Series Enclosures
- Maximum Load capacity of 20 lb
- Can Be Adapted for Pole Mount Applications with Use of PA101 Adapter
- Adjustable Head for Mechanical Positioning of the Enclosure
- Adapts IS20-DWS Series surface mount cameras for flush (in-ceiling) applications
- Indoor use
- Durable construction
- Easy to install
- Color matched trim ring included
- For NDC-2xx Cameras
- Mounts to Electrical Box
- Mounts to VEZ-A4-xx Wall/Pipe Mount
- Low Cost
- Manually Adjustable Swivel Head
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Mounts on Vertical or Horizontal Pipe/Pole (see model description);Mounting Straps Included
- Full range of mounting brackets and otheraccessories
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the MICSeries
- Provides a best-fit solution for virtually anyapplication
- Easy to use and install
- Accessories extend functionality
See any errors on this page? Let us know.