Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- Full range of mounting brackets and otheraccessories
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the MICSeries
- Provides a best-fit solution for virtually anyapplication
- Easy to use and install
- Accessories extend functionality
- Allows you to securely mount the MIC Series cameras to flat surfaces with an external conduit adaptor or by a cable feed-through hole in the mounting surface
- Ideal for use with the MIC-DCA (deep conduit adaptor) or with the MIC-SCA (shallow conduit adaptor) and the MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket)
- Enclosure made of aluminum plate and powder-coated
- Provides ease of Installation
- Die-cast Aluminum Construction
- Compact- 4.25 x 2.13" (107.95 x 54.1mm)
- Lightweight - 0.4 lb (0.18 kg)
- For Use with EPTZ Series Cameras
- Feed-through Wall Mount
- Maximum Load 9 kg (20 lb)
- Mounting Head Adjustable 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt
- Finish Light gray
- Accessory for LTC 9215/00 LTC 9213/01 Pole Mount Adapter
- Indoor wall mount bracket for EPTZ100 Mini PTZ Dome
- Steel, Power-coated
- Maximum load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- For Surface Mounting
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- Designed to support a Pendant Dome Housing
- White finish
- Cable Feed-through
- Conduit Access
- Factory Wired
See any errors on this page? Let us know.