Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 84 x 294 mm / 3.3" x 11.6" (W x H)
- Sony SuperHAD 1/3” CCD, 520 TVL
- 18 LEDs for 60ft (~18m) of night vision in zero lux
- Virtually no focus shift or IR bleed
- 4-9mm varifocal lens with IR-Cut mechanical filter
- Feed-through Wall Mount
- Maximum Load 9 kg (20 lb)
- Mounting Head Adjustable 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt
- Finish Light gray
- Approx. Weight 0.4 kg (0.9 lb)
- Maximum Load: 45 kg (100 lb) and 90 kg (200 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Wide Range of Models
- Indoor Ceiling Mount Bracket for Recess Applications
- Supports up to 35 Pounds (16Kg)
- Metal Body
- Rugged Construction
- AutoDome Junior Wall Mount Charcoal
- For use with Indoor AutoDome Easy II IP cameras
- Allows for wall mounting
- Mount comes in charcoal color
- Pole mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Allows you securely install and manage dome cameras on a rooftop
- Can be used with SPU-3750T/3700 dome cameras
- Mounts inside a parapet
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Silver finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.