Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Maximum Load: 45 kg (100 lb) and 90 kg (200 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Wide Range of Models
- For NDC-2xx Cameras
- Mounts to Electrical Box
- Mounts to VEZ-A4-xx Wall/Pipe Mount
- AutoDome Junior Wall Mount Charcoal
- For use with Indoor AutoDome Easy II IP cameras
- Allows for wall mounting
- Mount comes in charcoal color
- Modular system: Base, Shaft and Head screw together
- Solid steel Shafts [0.5" (12.7mm) diameter] will make a 2" (50.8mm), 4" (101.6mm) or 6"
- (152.4mm) long mount. 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included. Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look
- Feed-through Design for Cable Management
- Maximum Load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- 360 degree Rotation, 180 degree Tilt
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- 6" (152.4mm) overall length (from base to top of lockring)
- Hollow aluminum shaft [1.0" (25.4mm) outside diameter; 0.875" (22.2mm) inside diameter] with hole for cable pass thru
- Round pass thru hole is 0.625" (15.9mm) in diameter
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- For Surface Mounting
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- 9" (228.6mm) overall mount length
- Includes two mounting bases that screw easily into the machined aluminum alloy shaft [0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter]
- Use the Tri-Foot Base [4" (101.6mm) outside diameter with three 0.265" (6.7mm) holes on a 3.25" (82.5mm) bolt circle] for solid
- surfaces, or the T-Bar Clip for drop ceiling rails
- Full range of motion at the camera: 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Allows you to securely mount the MIC Series cameras to flat surfaces with an external conduit adaptor or by a cable feed-through hole in the mounting surface
- Ideal for use with the MIC-DCA (deep conduit adaptor) or with the MIC-SCA (shallow conduit adaptor) and the MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket)
- Enclosure made of aluminum plate and powder-coated
- Provides ease of Installation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.