Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Plastic mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs
- 80 x 160 mm / 3.1" x 6.3" (W x H)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- Indoor Pendent Mount Bracket for EPTZ100 Mini PTZ Dome
- Steel, Power-coated
- Ceiling mount adaptor for indoor EPTZ series PTZ cameras
- Aluminum die-cast housing
- 520 TVL for horizontal resolution
- True Day/Night with IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for surveillance with extreme lighting conditions to eliminate washed out images
- Improve image quality in scenes consisting of bright and dark area
- Light sensitivity of0.4 Lux, 0.08 Lux (ICR On)
- Quickly move cameras from vehicle-to-vehicle or location-to-location
- 1/4-20 stud with lockring
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface including windshields, windows and two-way mirrors
- Full range of motion at the camera (knob adjustment): 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Ratcheted arm has 140 degree vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- Feed-through Wall Mount
- Maximum Load 9 kg (20 lb)
- Mounting Head Adjustable 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt
- Finish Light gray
- Approx. Weight 0.4 kg (0.9 lb)
- Sturdy Construction
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Wide Selection of Styles
- 0.5" (12.7mm) diameter solid steel shaft
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (190 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation)
- Knob and tamper-resistant set-screw adjusting options included
- Matching vinyl cover adds a finished look!
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Pipe Mount
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.