Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
- Includes a mounting plate and Q6032-E pendant kit
- Load capacity up to 33 lb (15 kg)
- Made of aluminum
- Compatible with Q6032-E and Q6034-E PTZ dome network cameras
- For use with the P33 series, P33-VE series, P55 series, 215 PTZ-E, and 216FD pendant kits
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
- For POD7CN outdoor dome housing equipped with PWM20G or POD7CWN wall mount bracket
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty construction with black powder coat finish
- Supports weight loads up to 150 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.