Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Enables you to mount SVD-4120A/SVD-4020 vandal dome cameras on to a ceiling
- Made of aluminum alloy material making it strong and corrosion-free
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- Mounts Pendant Kits on 3/4" NPT Pipe
- For Axis P33 Series Pendant Kits
- Compatible with Axis P3343-VE, P3344-VE, P3346-VE, P3347-VE, and P3367-VE Series Pendant Kits
- For Mounting PTZ Camera into Dome Mounts
- Used with Existing Wall & Ceiling Mounts
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- Pole mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Applicable camera
- Allows you to wall mount the PTZ range dome cameras easily
- Provides added strength and durability with aluminum construction
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- For use with SCC-C7455, SCC-C7413, SCP-2120, SCP-3120V, SCP-3120VH, SCC-C6437, and SCC-C6413 PTZ cameras
- White finish
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
- Indoor Ceiling Mount Bracket for Recess Applications
- Supports up to 35 Pounds (16Kg)
- Metal Body
- Rugged Construction
See any errors on this page? Let us know.