Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- Allows you to securely mount the MIC Series cameras to flat surfaces with an external conduit adaptor or by a cable feed-through hole in the mounting surface
- Ideal for use with the MIC-DCA (deep conduit adaptor) or with the MIC-SCA (shallow conduit adaptor) and the MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket)
- Enclosure made of aluminum plate and powder-coated
- Provides ease of Installation
- Pipe Mount
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- Feed-through Wall Mount
- Maximum Load 9 kg (20 lb)
- Mounting Head Adjustable 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt
- Finish Light gray
- Accessory for LTC 9215/00 LTC 9213/01 Pole Mount Adapter
- Mounts Pendant Kits on 3/4" NPT Pipe
- For Axis P33 Series Pendant Kits
- Compatible with Axis P3343-VE, P3344-VE, P3346-VE, P3347-VE, and P3367-VE Series Pendant Kits
- Indoor and outdoor
- Robust and safe installation
- Ease of installation
- NEMA 4X-rated
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- 57 x 165 mm / 2.2" x 6.5" (W x H)
- Full range of mounting brackets and otheraccessories
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the MICSeries
- Provides a best-fit solution for virtually anyapplication
- Easy to use and install
- Accessories extend functionality
- Sony SuperHAD 1/3” CCD, 520 TVL
- 18 LEDs for 60ft (~18m) of night vision in zero lux
- Virtually no focus shift or IR bleed
- 4-9mm varifocal lens with IR-Cut mechanical filter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.