For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- All Metal Cabinet
- 2.5D Comb Filter, De-Interlacing, Noise Reduction
- Wall and Rack Mount Kit Avaliable
- 1024 x 768 at 75Hz Maximum Resolution
- BNC Video In 2 / Out 2, S-Video In 1, HDMI 1 In, VGA In 1,
- High Performance Image Design Incorporates 3 Line Comb Filter
- Deinterlaced and built-in ICD-505 520TVL High Resolution Color Camera
- Adjustable Viewing Angle
- Various Video Interfaces
- Easy Setup Remote Controller provided
- Silver powder coat finish
- Works with any manufacturer's VESA 200mm mount
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-2537 and LCD-2537C
- Adapts a VESA 200mm plate to accommodate a VESA 400mm x 200mm hole pattern
- Adapts LCD-MID-C (sold separately) to accommodate two flat panels
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- LCD-MID-C and LCD-MID-CM2 combined load capacity – 200 lbs
- High Resolution
- 3D Comb Filter
- Front LCD Protection Glass and Metal Frame
- Composite A/B-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and PC IN
- Three Screen Sizes (15", 17" and 19") available
- High Resolution Image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 Million Colors
- Wider Viewing Angle
- Allows attachment of 2 LCD-1 mounts (sold separately)
- Can be attached as a clamp-on or through bolted mount with parts provided
- Mounting pole telescopes from 18” to 24”
- Silver powder coat finish
- Holds 10” – 23” flat panels
- Adjustable -5º to +20º tilt
- Rotates 240º at flat panel
- Black powder coat finish
- LED BLU (Backlight Unit)
- Resolution up to 1024 x 768 at 75 Hz
- Contrast Ratio of 500:1
- 300 cd/m² Brightness
- Response Time <35 ms
See any errors on this page? Let us know.