Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Allows attachment of 2 LCD-1 mounts (sold separately)
- Can be attached as a clamp-on or through bolted mount with parts provided
- Mounting pole telescopes from 18” to 24”
- Silver powder coat finish
- 11-inch touch / non?touch panel (800 × 480 ;16 :10)
- Multimedia support
- SD card and USB storage
- Network access
- Content management system CMS Lite
- Holds 10” – 23” flat panels
- Adjustable -5º to +20º tilt
- Rotates 240º at flat panel
- Black powder coat finish
- Silver powder coat finish
- Works with any manufacturer's VESA 200mm mount
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-2537 and LCD-2537C
- Adapts a VESA 200mm plate to accommodate a VESA 400mm x 200mm hole pattern
- 7" Color LCD Monitor
- 1000TVL of Resolution
- Brightness: 350cd
- S-Video(Y/C) / Composite Video(BNC) Outputs
- DC 12V Power
- Adapts LCD-MID-C (sold separately) to accommodate two flat panels
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- LCD-MID-C and LCD-MID-CM2 combined load capacity – 200 lbs
- Platform width 20" / depth 14"
- Load capacity - 75 lbs
- Silver finish
- Holds most 37” – 70” flat panels
- Adapts PDS-LCB (sold separately) to accommodate 2 flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 860mm x 500mm
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
See any errors on this page? Let us know.