Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 16:9 HD widescreen format
- 1080p resolution
- 250 nit brightness
- HDMI, VGA, DVI & BNC (BNC on HDP model)
- 40% lower power consumption
- Compact and fully portable
- BNC Video input and output terminals
- High performance 4" TFT active matrix system results in high quality full color images
- About 7 hours life using six AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter included for desktop use
- Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60/75 Hz
- Standard VESA 100 mount or optional rack mount kit
- DVI-D Video Input
- 12V DC Power
- Up to 250cd/m2 brightness
- 7" Color LCD Monitor
- 1000TVL of Resolution
- Brightness: 350cd
- S-Video(Y/C) / Composite Video(BNC) Outputs
- DC 12V Power
- Sharp images
- Analog input
- Life-like color performance
- Ultra fast response time
- Thin, professional design
- Commercial grade components designed for 24x7 operation
- 1280 x 1024 resolution suitable for analog or IP cameras up to 1.3 MP resolution
- HDMI, BNC and VGA video inputs, stereo audio inputs
- Optional VESA wall, pole and rack mounts
- Multi-camera PIP and PBP display with external trigger
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution
- BNC, VGA, HDMI and DVI
- 3D Combfilter / Deinterlace
- Built-in Speakers
- Image Rotation Feature Prevents “Burn-In”
See any errors on this page? Let us know.