Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- 21.5" Screen
- 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution LCD panel
- Energy Star Compliant
- Built-in speakers
- Various input options such as HDMI, DVI, HD-15(VGA), S-VIDEO, or BNC
- High resolution for excellent image quality
- Anti-glare coating for clear, high-contrast pictures
- Image Sticking Minimisation
- PinP (Picture-in-Picture)
- Built-in Speaker
- Allows attachment of 2 LCD-1 mounts (sold separately)
- Can be attached as a clamp-on or through bolted mount with parts provided
- Mounting pole telescopes from 18” to 24”
- Silver powder coat finish
- Commercial grade components designed for 24x7 operation
- 1280 x 1024 resolution suitable for analog or IP cameras up to 1.3 MP resolution
- HDMI, BNC and VGA video inputs, stereo audio inputs
- Optional VESA wall, pole and rack mounts
- Multi-camera PIP and PBP display with external trigger
- Holds 10” – 23” flat panels
- Adjustable -5º to +20º tilt
- Rotates 240º at flat panel
- Black powder coat finish
- Silver powder coat finish
- Works with any manufacturer's VESA 200mm mount
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-2537 and LCD-2537C
- Adapts a VESA 200mm plate to accommodate a VESA 400mm x 200mm hole pattern
- Sharp images
- Analog input
- Life-like color performance
- Ultra fast response time
- Thin, professional design
- Compact and fully portable
- BNC Video input and output terminals
- High performance 4" TFT active matrix system results in high quality full color images
- About 7 hours life using six AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter included for desktop use
- Adapts LCD-MID-C (sold separately) to accommodate two flat panels
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- LCD-MID-C and LCD-MID-CM2 combined load capacity – 200 lbs
- Platform width 20" / depth 14"
- Load capacity - 75 lbs
- Silver finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.