Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels
- Maximum brightness of 300 cd/m2
- Minimum response time of five ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- Maximum contrast ratio of 800:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Low power consumption (less than 40 W)
- 10-inch LCD Monitor
- Resolution: 800x600
- 12VDC - 1A
- 12W Consumption
- NTSC / PAL / SECAM auto-detection
- 50,000 hours of rated lifespan
- CE, FCC, CB, and BSMI certified
- 16:9 wide screen ratio
- HDMI, BNC, VGA, and RCA inputs
- 7" Color LCD Monitor
- 1000TVL of Resolution
- Brightness: 350cd
- S-Video(Y/C) / Composite Video(BNC) Outputs
- DC 12V Power
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
- Supports up to 1366 x 768 Full HD resolution
- HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs
- High contrast ratio of 1,000:1
- Sharp color reproduction
- LED backlight panel for higher luminance and lower power consumption
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Upgraded HD level video scaler with 3D comb filter and de-Interlace circuitry
- Wide screen 16:9 video aspect ratio
- Multi-language OSD menu support
- HDMI, VGA, and BNC inputs
- External (replaceable) 12V power supply
- Used In Ex-proof Area For Monitoring
- Quality LCD Display
- Composite Video Signal Input
- Plane Board Design For Much Space
- Small & Easy Design For Easy Transportation
- Large 22" Screen Size
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 2D Comb Filter
- 2D De-Interlace
- 16.7 Million Colors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.