APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Sharp images
- Analog input
- Life-like color performance
- Ultra fast response time
- Thin, professional design
- Compact and fully portable
- BNC Video input and output terminals
- High performance 4" TFT active matrix system results in high quality full color images
- About 7 hours life using six AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter included for desktop use
- Adapts LCD-MID-C (sold separately) to accommodate two flat panels
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- LCD-MID-C and LCD-MID-CM2 combined load capacity – 200 lbs
- Platform width 20" / depth 14"
- Load capacity - 75 lbs
- Silver finish
- Metal Bezel, High Resolution (over 600 TVL)
- 1280x1024 Resolution panels (D17PN & D19PN)
- 1920x1080 (Full HD) Resolution on D24PN
- Metal Case & Anti-Glare Glass Panel
- 3D Comb Filter, De-Interlace, Noise Reduction
- Holds most 37” – 70” flat panels
- Adapts PDS-LCB (sold separately) to accommodate 2 flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 860mm x 500mm
- Rotates 360º
- Adjustable 0º – 15º tilt
See any errors on this page? Let us know.