APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60/75 Hz
- Standard VESA 100 mount or optional rack mount kit
- DVI-D Video Input
- 12V DC Power
- Up to 250cd/m2 brightness
- Commercial grade components designed for 24x7 operation
- 1280 x 1024 resolution suitable for analog or IP cameras up to 1.3 MP resolution
- HDMI, BNC and VGA video inputs, stereo audio inputs
- Optional VESA wall, pole and rack mounts
- Multi-camera PIP and PBP display with external trigger
- Compact and fully portable
- BNC Video input and output terminals
- High performance 4" TFT active matrix system results in high quality full color images
- About 7 hours life using six AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter included for desktop use
- Sharp images
- Analog input
- Life-like color performance
- Ultra fast response time
- Thin, professional design
- Metal Bezel, High Resolution (over 600 TVL)
- 1280x1024 Resolution panels (D17PN & D19PN)
- 1920x1080 (Full HD) Resolution on D24PN
- Metal Case & Anti-Glare Glass Panel
- 3D Comb Filter, De-Interlace, Noise Reduction
- 26” flat panel widescreen LCD
- 1366 x 768 HD resolution
- HDMI, VGA, DVI & BNC
- Built-in speakers
- Remote included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.