The WDL-8003M is an 8" TFT LCD monitor from Weldex which is cable of offering high quality and clear images within any application it is used for. The WDL-8003M comes equipped with a digital panel, a selectable mirror image mode, an Active Matrix display, as well as NTSC/PAL compatibility, and an OSD menu with brightness, color, tint, contrast and volume control. The WDL-8003M also features an integrated audio speaker, an 800 x 480 resolution, a 300:1 contrast ratio, as well as a 0.0736 x 0270 dot pitch. This high powered monitor is able to offer optimal viewing capabilities, and can be easily installed with its plug in and play installation.
- Digital Panel
- Composite, VGA Video Inputs (VGA is available in WDL-8003M models only)
- Selectable Mirror-Image Mode
- Active Matrix for Absolute Picture Clarity
- OSD for AV Source (Color, Brightness, Contrast, Tint & Volume Control)
- NTSC and PAL
- Integrated Audio Speaker
- Wide Range Input Voltage (DC 12V~32V)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.