The VMS4 from Speco is a Color LCD Test Monitor 2.36", leather case, 6x AA batteries, wrist & shoulder strap. The VMS4 portable test monitor features an ultra-bright high resolution display which makes camera adjustments a snap even in bright conditions. When the monitor is in the case, the wrist straps allow it to stay secure on the installer's arm which frees both hands to adjust the camera.
- 2.4” TFT color LCD screen
- 480 (W) x 243 (H) resolution
- 48.0 (H) x 35.685 (V) display area
- 0.1 (H) x 0.1525 (V) dot pitch
- Video Input / Output Terminal: BNC, auto termination
- U/D/L/R 10/30/40/40 minimum viewing angle
- Brightness: 250 nit (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 200:1 (typical)
- NTSC / PAL Dual System Support (automatically switches) composite video signal 1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ohm - Negative
- LED Backlight for low power consumption
- Loop through BNC connections (auto terminating)
- Requires 6 AA Batteries (included)
- 9-12V DC External Power Supply can be used (not included)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.