The UML-202-90 is a color LCD 20 inch monitor from Bosch that is able to offer high quality operation under a large range of different surveillance applications. The UML-202-90 LCD monitor comes with a front panel control lockout, a long life fluorescent backlight, an on-screen display, digital DVI/digital HDMI/Analog RGB inputs, as well as PIP, split screen functions, and 2 composite outputs. The UML-202-90 security monitor also features 500TV lines, 1600 x 1200 pixels, PAL/NTSC sync format, a 70w power rating, as well as a strong construction for long term applications. This high performance monitor is able to offer increased viewing capabilities, and comes effortless to install for the operator.
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
- Easy to use controls with remote and on-screen menu display
- Front panel control lockout
See any errors on this page? Let us know.