The UML-19P-90 is a color 19 inch LCD monitor from Bosch that is able to offer clear and crisp image viewing with its 1280 x 1024 resolution rate. The UML-19P-90 monitor comes equipped with a 300 cd/m2 maximum brightness level, 5ms response time, a 800:1 contrast ratio, VGA/DVI inputs for PC/DVR applications, a low power consumption, as well as wall or rack mounting options, and a wide operating temperature. The UML-19P-90 LCD monitor also features a 40W power voltage rating, a separator sync format, anti-glare properties, plus a strong and durable construction. This high powered security monitor is able to offer effortless installation, and provides clear viewing for any operators.
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels
- Maximum brightness of 300 cd/m2
- Minimum response time of five ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- Maximum contrast ratio of 800:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Low power consumption (less than 40 W)
- VGA and DVI inputs for DVR or PC applications
- Optional rack and wall mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.