The UML-192-90 is a color LCD monitor from Bosch that is able to offer advanced viewing options with clear and crisp image projection. The UML-192-90 LCD monitor comes with PIP or split screen function, 1280 x 1024 resolution, a front panel control lockout, a long life fluorescent backlight, 2 analog composite BNC inputs, as well as analog digital HDMI/Digital DVI/RGB inputs, and an on-screen display. The UML-192-90 color security monitor also features 500TV lines, PAL/NTSC sync formatting, a 50w power voltage rating, as well as a compact size. This high quality security monitor is able to offer increased viewing options, and provides an easy setup process offering wall or desk mounting.
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
- Easy to use controls with remote and on-screen menu display
- Front panel control lockout
See any errors on this page? Let us know.