The UML-191-90 is a 19 inch LCD color monitor from Bosch that is able to deliver increased viewing options with clear and crisp image projection. The UML-191-90 color monitor comes with 500TV lines, a 3D image, 250 to 300 cd/m2 maximum brightness, 1280 x 1024 resolution support, a 3D comb style filter, as well as a front panel control lockout, a low power consumption, and a 600:1 to 1000:1 contrast ratio. The UML-191-90 security monitor also features a VGA input for PC/DVR applications, a 0.294 x 0.294 mm pixel pitch, a TFT LCD panel, a 5:4 aspect ratio, a 5ms response time, 16.7 million display colors, as well as a 160°/160° viewing angle, and an on-screen display menu. This high performance security monitor can be wall or desk mounted, and provides clear viewing for any operator.
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Low power consumption (less than 45 W)
- Looping composite and Y/C (S-video) inputs
- VGA input for DVR or PC applications
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for highquality video
- Front panel control lockout
See any errors on this page? Let us know.