The UML-172-90 is a high performance 17 inch color LCD monitor from Bosch that is able to display up to 500TV lines of resolution for clear image capturing. The UML-172-90 LCD monitor comes with PIP or split screen functions, 2 composite BNC inputs, Analog RGB/Digital HDMI/Digital DVI inputs, as well as a long life fluorescent backlight, and a 300 cd/m2 brightness level. The UML-172-90 LCD monitor also features front panel control lockout, an on-screen menu display, a TFT LCD panel, a 45w power rating, plus a PAL/NTSC sync format. This highly sophisticated security monitor is able to increase viewing capabilities, and provides easy setup within an application for advanced image projection.
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
- Easy to use controls with remote and on-screen menu display
- Front panel control lockout
See any errors on this page? Let us know.