The UML-151-90 is a 15 inch LCD color monitor from Bosch that is capable of delivering clear viewing under many different surveillance system setups. The UML-151-90 color monitor comes equipped with a 250 to 300 cd/m2 brightness level, a 1024 x 768 resolution rate, 500TV lines of high resolution, as well as a 600:1 to 1000:1 contrast ratio, and a low power consumption. The UML-151-90 color monitor also consists of a front panel control lockout, a 3D style comb filter, a TFT LCD panel, a PAL/NTSC sync format, as well as 16.7 million display colors, an 8ms response time, and a 4:3 aspect ratio. This high performance security monitor is able to offer a 160°/160° viewing angle, and can deliver clear and crisp images within many applications.
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Low power consumption (less than 45 W)
- Looping composite and Y/C (S-video) inputs
- VGA input for DVR or PC applications
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for highquality video
- Front panel control lockout
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.