The SMC-150F is a 15" flat screen, color monitor housed in a metal case featuring looping video and audio circuits. This color monitor features a metal case, sturdy construction and was designed and built to be a security monitor. With 400 TV lines of resolution this monitor delivers high quality, near broadcast quality, video images in a compact 15" format. The SMC-150F is equipped with a worldwide compatible power supply allowing it to function in both NTSC and PAL environments. Automatic 75Ohms terminations and on screen display-programming make this monitor an ideal choice for systems integration and other viewing environments. The Beam Current feedback circuit provides a high level of color stability. A regulated power supply maintains excellent performance during fluctuations in line voltage. The SMC Series of monitors is world renowned for high quality video imaging. The series is currently manufactured by Samsung for many of the top surveillance manufacturers in the world under OEM arrangements.
- 15" Flat CRT, 0.60mm stripe pitch, 90 degree Deflection
- Max. 400 TV lines of horizontal resolution
- Looping through BNC connectors for 2 video inputs/outputs
- Looping through BNC connectors for 1 video input for VCR
- Looping through RCA connectors for 2 audio inputs/outputs
- Max. 1.5W speaker output
- Automatic 75ohms termination
- Metal cabinet
- Menu control(On screen display)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.