The Orion Images RNK Video Wall Series 55” LED Backlight LCD Full HD Sunlight-Readable Wall Monitor offers high brightness of 1,500 cd/m², which makes it suitable for high ambient-light applications. This 55” LED monitor features a 5.5mm super narrow bezel, which enables you to use it for building tight-mounting video walls. This transflective anti-glare display is readable under all lighting conditions, including direct or indirect sunlight. The stronger the ambient light the brighter the image. The advantage of transflective technology is that there is no extra heat generation, consumes low power, contrast and brightness is naturally brighter to help preserve the life of the backlight. This 46” monitor is suitable for use in digital signage, public display, shopping mall, corporations, factory, stadiums, universities and colleges, government, casinos, KIOSK, information terminal, panel wall, and more.
This 55” monitor enhances panel PC systems in terms of brightness, dimming range, and viewing pleasure. It features both transmissive and reflective properties; the method of image display depends upon the conditions of ambient environment. The display uses backlight with transmissive property in dark environments, and uses external light with a reflective property in bright environments. This Indoor/Outdoor Public Display Signage receives 10 times the eye contact of static signage, and is suitable for improving customer service, safety, way finding, branding, training, and communications.
The LCD monitor consumes less power, and with built-in auto pixel shift, it is not subjected to permanent, irreversible burn-in. The tiled video walls of this monitor offer more flexibility, scalability, and the possibility for a higher resolution.
- 55 Inch Screen Size LED Full HD Super Narrow Bezel Sunlight Readable Video Wall
- 5.5mm Flat Super Narrow Bezel Perfect for tight mounting Video Wall
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Video (BNC Type) 2 In / 2 Out, HDMI 1 In / 1 Out, DVI-D 1 In / 1 Out, VGA 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 3 In, RS232 1 In / 1 Out, PC Stereo 1 In
- View Dual Input Sources on 1 Monitor via PBP
- RS-232C In & Out for Controlling the Monitors
- Perfect for both Video Wall or Independent Mount Solutions
- RNK Sunlight Readable Video Wall has Immediate Benefits for Digital Signage, Bus station, Retail, Shopping Mall, Corporation, Transportation, Government, Casino and more
- Optional Video Wall Mount Solutions
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.