The PMCL400 Series TFT LCD monitors, designed specifically for the security industry, provide high resolution display of computer signals and composite video. These monitors have a color LCD panel with a thin file transistor (TFT) active matrix. The monitors automatically adapt to the appropriate input resolution and detect and display the correct video format (NTSC or PAL). The PMCL400 Series provides looping composite (BNC) and S-Video inputs. Additionally, these models provide RGB and DVI inputs to support the use of digital video recorders (DVRs) and PC applications. This multimode functionality, combined with a quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumption, makes the PMCL400 Series ideal for applications requiring an RGB and DVI display with composite video capabilities.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- RGB and DVI Input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
- Maximum Brightness of 450 cd/m2
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- Response Time of 5 ms
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption: <47 W
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Ceiling Mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.