The PMCL319BL from Pelco is a 19 Inch TFT LCD monitor, designed specifically for the security industry, provide high-resolution display of computer signals and composite video. This PMCL319BL monitor has a color LCD panel with a thin film transistor (TFT) active matrix. Using advanced backlight technology, the monitor automatically adapts to the appropriate input resolution and detect and display the correct video format (NTSC or PAL). The PMCL319BL provides looping composite (BNC) and S-Video inputs. Additionally, this model provides RGB and DVI inputs to support the use of digital video recorders (DVRs) and PC applications. This multimode functionality, combined with a quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumption, makes the PMCL319BL ideal for applications requiring an RGB and DVI display with composite video capabilities. The PMCL319BL features a folding picture-frame-style desktop stand, optional rack mount kits, and VESA compliant mounting holes to easily adapt to different wall and ceiling mounts. The PMCL319BL uses LED backlight technology. Adjustments of standard monitor display parameters are made through user-friendly, on-screen menus and front panel controls.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- RGB and DVI Input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
- Maximum Brightness of 250 cd/m2
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- Maximum Response Time of 5 ms
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Ceiling Mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.