The M260WLC from ATV is a PVM LCD 26", 1366x768, No Camera, Black Case, 24VDC. The M261WLC-WDR-W and the M321WLC-WDR-W PVM series monitors are high brightness and contrast TFT LCD monitors. Monitor options include a "no-camera" model and a high-resolution 540TVL WDR color camera with an integrated 2.8 -11mm auto iris vari-focal lens.The wide dynamic range (WDR) camera provides increased visibility when sources of high illumination are located directly behind a scene of lower illumination, such as a retail front entrance.
The 20" monitor features a standard 4x3 aspect ratio and the 26" and 32" monitors feature a wide screen 16x9 aspect ratio with scalable image display options (4x3, 16x9, 16x9 Zoom).All models include an external DC power supply. The M201LC3-WDR features 12VDC operation and the M261WLC-WDR and M321WLC-WDR monitors feature 24VDC low-voltage operation.
- Compact attractive look for high visibility retail applications with rear-mounted controls
- Front facing stereo speakers with two 5.0W amplifiers
- Low-voltage 12VDC (20" models) and 24VDC (26" and 32" models) operation
- Wireless remote control included
- Built-in light sensor for sleep mode
- External camera input, looping output
- Built-in 12VDC output power for external camera
- Black case color
- Built-in 540TVL high resolution WDR camera with 2.8 - 11mm VF AI lens concealed in front bezel
- Easy rear access camera cover
- Internal camera loop-out BNC connector
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.