The 70RNC is a 70” metal cabinet LCD monitor from Orion which is capable of offering full viewing options with its highly advanced design. The 70RNC LCD monitor comes with an IR remote sensor, a trigger sensor, auto source sequencing, noise reduction, dual signal in, as well as a 3D comb filter, pixel shift, and a remote control. The 70RNC LCD monitor also features a continuous operation for 24/7 x 365 day use, a 600cd/m² brightness, a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz resolution, 16.7 million colors, as well as NTSC/PAL video system support, and an 8ms response time. This high powered and reliable LCD monitor is able to offer PIP/PBP, and comes complete with a 2000:1 contrast ratio, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and multiple input support.
- True LCD CCTV Built to Run 24 x 7 x 365 Continuously
- Only 36.2 (W) / 34.2 (H)mm Flat Bezel with No Buttons and No Lights - Perfect for tight mounting your Virtually Seamless Video Wall
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution
- BNC Video 2 In / 2 Out, S-Video 1 In / 1 Out, VGA 1 In, Component 1 In, DVD-D 1 In, HDMI 1 In, RS232-C 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 3 In, PC Stereo 1 In
- View Dual Input Sources on 1 Monitor via PBP (Picture by Picture)
- RS-232C In & Out for Controlling the Monitors via Server / PC
- Connect Each Monitor Directly to External Devices for Multiple Surveillance Options
- Perfect for both Video Wall or Independent Mount Solutions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.