The 65RNA is a 65” LCD metal cabinet monitor from Orion which is ideally designed to offer high quality operation when used within a variety of applications and setups for security purposes. The 65RNA LCD monitor comes with a remote control, an IR remote sensor, noise reduction, a 3D comb filter, as well as pixel shift, PIP/PBP, a dual signal input, and a trigger sensor. The 65RNA LCD monitor also features auto source sequencing, de-interlace, speakers, an optional mounting solution for individual or wall installation, plus multiple inputs, a 500cd/m2 brightness level, a 16:9 aspect ratio, an 8ms response time, plus a 5000:1 contrast ratio, and 1920 x 1080 pixels. This high performance monitor is able to offer a 27/30mm bezel, and comes effortless to install for all operators.
- Spread 1 image across multiple monitors using 1 video source
- Configure up to a 10 x 10
- True LCD CCTV Built to Run 24 x 7 x 365 Continuously
- Only 34.7 (W) / 31.7 (H)mm Flat Bezel with No Buttons and No Lights - Perfect for tight mounting your Virtually Seamless Video Wall
- 120Hz to make motion appear smoother and to reduce flicker
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution
- RCA Type Composite 1 In / 1 Out, S-Video 1 In / 1 Out, VGA 1 In / 1 Out, Component 1 In / 1 Out, DVD-D 1 In / 1 Out, RS232-C 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 3 (PC, Component, Composite)In, PC Stereo 1 In
- View Dual Input Sources on 1 Monitor via PBP (Picture by Picture)
- RS-232C In & Out for Controlling the Monitors via Server / PC
- Connect Each Monitor Directly to External Devices for Multiple Surveillance Options
- Perfect for both Video Wall or Independent Mount Solutions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.