The ORION 27PVMV 27" Public View Monitor, with a built in WDR Color CCD Camera and a digital motion detection sensor, is a highly effective theft deterrent tool creating awareness that a security surveillance system is in place. The media card reader (sold separately) turns your loss prevention display into an advertising and marketing tool using pre-loaded marketing material that can loop continuously. This monitor is suitable for use in supermarkets, convenience stores, department stores, and more.
- 27" Screen Size
- Metal Chassis
- Built-In WDR 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II Camera / Tilt Swivel Camera with 650TVL and 4-9mm varifocal lens
- 1920 x 1080 Native Display Resolution
- BNC Video 1 In / 1 Out, Audio 1 In, HDMI 1 In, VGA 1 In, Camera 1 Out, PC Stereo 1 In
- 250 Nits / 1000:1 Contrast
- PIR Motion Sensor (10 - 30 feet)
- 3D Motion Adaptative De-Interlacer
- Auto Source Sequencing
- VESA 200 x 200mm
- Built to run 24 x 7 x 365
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.