Network Video Technologies develops and markets an award winning line of video transmitters/receivers and hub/power systems for the transport of analog and IP video/data, low voltage and PoE power, over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and Coax cable. While cables have been around for a long time there is always room for improvement and NVT continues to innovate seeking even better ways to gain unsurpassed performance in their equipment.
While being incorporated in the State of California NVT maintains its headquarters in Menlo Park and Sunbury, England. This means you are guaranteed friendly efficient customer service when you contact their support centre. So for the best cables in the business go NVT you won’t be disappointed.
For warranty information click here: http://www.nvt.com/content.php?type=template&key=warranty
Network Video Technologies, Inc.
Tel: (650) 462-8100
Fax: (650) 326-1940
- Ideal for Security monitoring stations or video distribution hubs
- Standard 19" (480mm) wide, 3.5in (90mm) 2U high
- Compact rugged 1/8in (3,5mm) panel with baked epoxy finish
- Supports up to ten individual transceivers or two four-channel devices (not included)
- Mounting hardware included
- Transceivers sold separately
- Suitable for rack mounting up to 4 NV-EC1701U Eo2 Transceivers and related power supplies
- Lets you connect up to 16 IP or Mp cameras
- Standard 19" (48cm) wide, 1.7" (4.5cm) high, 7.0" (17.8cm) deep
- Mounting hardware and 1-to-4 power cord splitter included
- EoC transceivers and power supplies (Sold separately)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.