If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Convenient universal 100~240VAC power supply
- Two rear panel power bays for redundant power supply operation
- Electrically isolated power bays for highly reliable operation
- Built-in protection from over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit faults
- Provides convenient operational control of the system
- Recessed buttons help prevent false alarms
- Green LED confirms RF transmisisons
- Light control capability
- Trigger panic alarms
- Two way protection: Sturdy appearance deters intruders. Attempting to remove bar trips PST pressure sensitive switch
- Fast Installation. Springloaded assembly snaps into window frame. No screw or drilling. Fits 12" to 40+" openings
- Does not restrict window. Window can be protected while open for ventilation. Bar can be removed as needed
- Quality Components: PVC telescoping tube assembly. Stainless steel spring. Gold contact snap action switch. 36" armored cable two wire lead
- Extremely low current draw Only 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- New recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time
- True curtain “barrier” coverage patterns
- Adaptive 4D signal processing analyzes size, speed, shape, and duration of signal
- Adaptive passive infrared technology automatically adjusts alarm threshold in harsh environments
- Nine barriers with 50-ft. (15 m) range at mounting heights of 6 to 10 ft. (1.8 to 3 m)
- Three possible coverage patterns—full 90 degrees, 45 degrees left, or 45 degrees right
- Compact enclosures for rack cards
- Allows individual or compined operation
- Converts rack cards to standalone modules
- Support up to three 1-inch cards
- Operate on 13.5 VDC
- Card cage rack for EIA consoles
- l Permits local installation of rack card models
- l Mounts in standard 19-inch instrument racks
- l Accommodates up to 17 1-inch cards
- l Powered by 517EPS1 External Power Supply (not included)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.