KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
- XtremeLife Recording Device
- Power/Charging Cable
- Video Cables
- Camera Cable
- Easy to Install & Operate - “Plug & Play”
- Low Profile 4-9mm Varifocal Zoom Lens
- 650 Lines for Crystal Clear High Resolution Video
- On Screen Display Menu for Convenient Video Setup
- Low Current Consumption for Battery Operation
- Up to a year of operation in standby mode on a battery charge
- Wireless operation
- Motion activated
- Water resistant
- Frame counter stamp
- True HD recording with 2 cameras capable of 1280 x 720 resolution
- Wide angle lens makes recording a whole street or large room easier
- Extra covert operation with remote record button
- 2.5mm, RCA, microphone, and HD input
- Date and time stamp
- Complete DVR and Camera Set
- High resolution recording (1280x960)
- Law-enforcement grade DVR
- Watermark on every frame and tamper-proof counter
See any errors on this page? Let us know.