KJB Security Products is the leading wholesale distributor of spy and surveillance equipment. Creators of some iconic product lines such as SleuthGear™ hidden cameras and Zone Shield surveillance systems as well as PC Monitoring solutions Discover It and Recover It KJB has become well known for its innovation in specialist electronics. KJB works endlessly to find and develop unique, quality products that fill a need with an emphasis on niche and emerging markets. Their products are designed specifically with the end user in mind, making professional level security easy for DIY consumers.
With delivery performance of 99% and a return rate of just 1%, KJB has established its reputation for excellent pre and after sales service. Based in Nashville KJB products are distributed to retailers and government agencies around the world through over 800 dealers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
For warranty information click here: http://www.kjbsecurity.com/warranty-terms-policies/
KJB Security Products, Inc.
Tel: (800) 590-4272 opt. 2
Fax: (615) 620-1371
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
LOUROE ELECTRONICS® is the leading U.S. manufacturer of Audio Monitoring Systems, microphones and base stations. Their line of Verifact® microphone and microphone / speakers systems are designed to interface DVRs, IP Network Cameras, Soundcard modules, Video Servers, Encoders/ Decoders and CCTV systems. Audio products can be used in stand-alone systems as well as integrated into an existing system and can feature single or multiple zones and one-way listen or two-way listen/talk functions.
Dedicated to its clients LOUROE ELECTRONICS has dedicate support features built into its website, they also encourage their clients to pick up the phone if they any questions and speak with their highly skilled customer service team.
Tel: (818) 994-6498
Fax: (818) 994-6458
- A new acoustic tube system is used that combines an acoustic tube speaker with a noise canceling microphone
- Use of the new acoustic tube system means that the unit can be installed without having to make a hole in the barrier glass
- Acoustic tube is long and thin, ensuring that the field of vision between the operator and the customer is not obstructed
- A volume switch is provided that can be changed from "Lo" to "Hi" when there is an increase in ambient noise or if a customer is hard of hearing
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Omni-directional, picks up normal sounds 15' away all directions, or within a 30 ft circle
- May be up to1,000' from the Louroe Base Station or Interface Adapter
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Pre-amp contains a sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Sturdy ABS housing
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 15' away
- Easy surface mount to wall or ceiling
- May be located up to 1000' from base station
- Phantom powered from Louroe Base Station
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds 12’ away
- May be located up to 1,000' from the Louroe base station
- Pre-amp with line level output
- Sensitivity switch for lowering gain
- Mounts to a ceiling or flat surface
- Adjustable, flexible gooseneck microphone
- Headset can be used (not supplied by Aiphone)
- Uses voice-actuated (VOX) communication system, requiring no additional operations during conversation
- When the TALK switch is off, the Operation Unit is put in standby, but sound from public side is still heard at reduced volume
- By linking the system to a motion sensor, communication mode is activated when a customer is present
See any errors on this page? Let us know.