Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
- Adjustable, flexible gooseneck microphone
- Headset can be used (not supplied by Aiphone)
- Uses voice-actuated (VOX) communication system, requiring no additional operations during conversation
- When the TALK switch is off, the Operation Unit is put in standby, but sound from public side is still heard at reduced volume
- By linking the system to a motion sensor, communication mode is activated when a customer is present
- A new acoustic tube system is used that combines an acoustic tube speaker with a noise canceling microphone
- Use of the new acoustic tube system means that the unit can be installed without having to make a hole in the barrier glass
- Acoustic tube is long and thin, ensuring that the field of vision between the operator and the customer is not obstructed
- A volume switch is provided that can be changed from "Lo" to "Hi" when there is an increase in ambient noise or if a customer is hard of hearing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.