Platinum Tools develop and source custom solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. With an extensive range of cutters, crimpers, connectors and testers Platinum Tools can help you build and test a new custom cabling solution for your security network.
Founded in 1997 Platinum Tools have dedicated themselves not only to providing the best product for the job but providing the best service to go with it. Through their carefully chosen distributors and installers they ensure that their end users have all their questions answered. They also offer an extensive array of documentation, tips and FAQ media on their website allowing you to find information on your product day or night.
Fax: (800) 749-5784
- EZ 1 Button Design
- Displays Pass, Open or Short
- Integrated Tone Generator
- Automatic Power Off
- Line Voltage Warning LED
- Measures the entire length of a cable and/or individual wire pairs
- Measures distance to an open
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs
- Tests voice (6 wire), data (8 wire) and video (coax)
- Easy to read, extra large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons
See any errors on this page? Let us know.