Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- 8 10/100 switched RJ-45 ports deliver up to 200 Mbps of throughput per port
- 2 10/100/1000 switched RJ-45/ mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) combo ports
- PoE on the 10/100 ports supplies up to the IEEE 802.3af maximum: 15.4W per port for up to 4 ports or 7.5W per port on 8 ports
- 5.6-Gbps nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
- Simplified QoS management enabled by queuing techniques using 802.1p, Differentiated Services (DiffServ) or type of service (ToS) traffic prioritization specifications
- 24 10/100 Ethernet ports plus 4 10/100/1000 copper ports
- 2 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) slots (shared with 2 copper ports) for fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- IEEE 802.3af PoE delivered over any of the 24 10/100 ports
- Maximum per-switch PoE delivery of 180W for all
- Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
- 48 10/100 Ethernet ports
- 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (used as stacking ports if operated in stacking mode)
- 2 mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) slots for fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- IEEE 802.3af PoE delivered over any of the 48 10/100 ports
- 15.4W available power to the Fast Ethernet ports for PoE-enabled wireless access points or VoIP handsets
See any errors on this page? Let us know.