For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Supports Up to 256 Cameras (using 8 video input boards)
- Front Access for Main Board and Power Supply Maintenance
- Supports up to 1,024 Alarm Inputs and Up to 64 Alarm Outputs
- Output Support for up to 32 Monitors
- Supports Connection of up to 16 WJ-HD300A Series Recorders (using 2 video output boards)
- 4 input to 2 output - connect up to 4 A/V sources to two display monitors
- HDTV compatible at 480p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Built-in audio-scan switching input to automatically select the next active signal
- 4 sets of S-video & composite video/analog audio inputs
- 4 fiber digital audio inputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.