The LRP180QH is a 595' x 13' extra super long range PIR detector with heater from Optex this is ideally designed to be used or larger perimeter applications. The LRP180QH long range PIR comes with dual zone detection, a rugged construction, a 2 core wiring system, as well as a mounting bracket, a separate controller, and an IP65 rated exterior. The LRP180QH long range PIR also features a gold coated optical system, a sensor for separate far and near alarm outputs, plus when used with a PTZ or dome camera it can automatically control the camera to position its self to view the area where the triggered alarm has detected. This high performance long range PIR should be used over flat terrain to gain optimal operation, and comes effortless to control by the remote control of up to 800m away.
- Detection method: Passive Infrared
- Coverage: 180m x 4m (590' x 13')
- Detection zones: 24 zones (6 quad layers)
- Mounting height: 2.5m (8')
- Power supply: 11 - 16V DC
- Current consumption: 80mA(max.) at 12V DC
- Alarm period: Approx. 2 sec.
- Alarm output: Form C 30V DC 1A x 2 (far, near)
- Tamper output: N.C. opens when cover, head removed 28V DC 0.1A
- Warm-up period: Approx. 60 sec.
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +60° C
- Weight (Head): 4.7kg (10.4lb)
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (wiring hole to be sealed)
- Walktest: Visual: LED x3 pcs (far, near, tamper)
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.