A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Compatible with VGA (640X480)
- Picture-In-Picture feature that allows multi-picture display (in VGA mode)
- High brightness level and contrast ratio with super wide viewing angle
- Built-in 3D comb filter and 3D de-interlace for display picture performance
- Fast response time and refresh rate
- Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60/75 Hz
- Standard VESA 100 mount or optional rack mount kit
- DVI-D Video Input
- 12V DC Power
- Up to 250cd/m2 brightness
- Professional TFT LCD for surveillance with multiple connections.
- Compatible with VGA(640X480), SVGA(800X600), XGA(1024X768), SXGA(1280X1024) resolution,
- Picture-In-Picture feature that allow multi-picture display
- High brightness level and contrast ration with super wide viewing angle
- Built-in 3D comb filter and 3D de-interlace for crispy picture performance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.