A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- 22" DVI 720p Widescreen LCD Monitor
- 2 x 2 Watts Speakers
- TFT LCD display 1680 x 1050 resolution 16:10 aspect ratio
- 0.282 mm x 0.282 mm pixel pitch 300 cd/m2 brightness 1000:1 contrast ratio 5 ms response time
- Supports 16.7 million colors 170 horizontal viewing angle 160 vertical viewing angle
- Resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60/75 Hz
- Standard VESA 100 mount or optional rack mount kit
- DVI-D Video Input
- 12V DC Power
- Up to 250cd/m2 brightness
- 22" High Resolution High Brigthness Flat Screen Monitor
- SONY 1/2.8" CCD SDI High Definition 0.1Lux Camera
- MPEG4 640x480 DVR D1 Realtime
- H.264 Algorithm Hardware Compression WIFI DVR
- RJ45 Connector
See any errors on this page? Let us know.