ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Built-In 1/3" PIXIM ORCA CMOS (Dramatic Dynamic range Sensor) Camera
- PIXIM Digital Pixel System
- 0.08 Lux (DSS mode) Minimum Illumination
- 1366 x 768 Resolution, 450 Nits, 4000:1 Contrast
- All Front LCD Protective Shield
- Spread 1 image across multiple monitors using 1 video source
- Configure up to a 10 x 10
- True LCD CCTV Built to Run 24 x 7 x 365 Continuously
- Only 11mm Flat Bezel with No Buttons and No Lights - Perfect for tight mounting your Virtually Seamless Video Wall
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution
See any errors on this page? Let us know.