ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- 17" CCTV Monitor
- 1280 x 1024@75Hz Resolution
- 500:1 High Contrast Ratio
- 300 cd/m2 High Brightness
- Built-in TV tuner with IR remote control
- High contrast color TFT LCD display supports resolution up to 1280 x 1024 @75Hz
- Compatible with IBM VGA, IBM SXGA and Macintosh standards
- Imbedded audio system provides excellent sound performance
- A/V, S-Video,VGA and antenna/cable inputs
- Displays up to 16.7 million colors
- Convenient front controls for on-screen programming
- HDMI/VGA input
- Stereo speakers
- Input signal detection provides easy connection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.