ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Optional LCD Protection Glass, Metal Cabinet, Trigger Sensor, Auto Source Sequencing
- 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz Resolution, 250 Nits, 1000:1 Contrast
- PIP / PBP
- 1W x 2 Built-In Speakers
- Mount Options: Wall, Ceiling or Rack
- Three Screen Sizes (15", 17" and 19") available
- High Resolution Image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 Million Colors
- Wider Viewing Angle
- High Resolution
- 3D Comb Filter
- Front LCD Protection Glass and Metal Frame
- PIP and PBP
- Contrast Ratio 800:1, Brightness 250cd/m2
- Sunlight Readable Ultra Bright LED with Transflective Technology
- PIP / PBP Multi Display Function
- 3D Comb Filter, Deinterlace, Noise Reduction
- 1W x 2 Built in Speaker
- Mount Options: Wall or Ceiling and Rack
See any errors on this page? Let us know.