If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- High Resolution
- 3D Comb Filter
- Front LCD Protection Glass and Metal Frame
- PIP and PBP
- Contrast Ratio 800:1, Brightness 250cd/m2
- Active Screen Size - 17.0 " Diagonal
- Bright Picture Display - 1,200 cd/m²
- 16.2M Colors, 8Bit
- Viewing Angle - Up:75°, Down:65°, Left: 70°, Right: 70°
- Inputs: D-SUB, Video-In(CVBS), S-Video, IR Receiver(Optional)
- Offers a high resolution of 1280 * 1024 SXGA
- Provides Wide Viewing Angle - 140° (H) x 150° (V)
- Includes power supply
- Offers wide angle viewing
- Three Screen Sizes (15", 17" and 19") available
- High Resolution Image 550 TVL
- Composite 1& 2-NTSC/PAL(BNC), S-Video(Y/C) and Analog VGA(D-Sub)
- 16.2 Million Colors
- Wider Viewing Angle
- High Resolution 1280x1024
- 16.7 Million Colors for True Color Rendition
- Multiple Inputs - Composite Video, D-Sub, HDMI
- Contrast Ratio of 700:1
- Brightness of 250cd/m2
- High Resolution 1024x768
- Thin Cross Section - Less than 2.5" Deep Panel
- 16.2 Million Colors for True Color Rendition
- Multiple Inputs - Composite Video, S-Video, D-Sub
- Audio (Right / Left) Line Inputs and Built-In Speaker
- Touch Screen Monitor
- Active Screen Size - 17" Diagonal
- Bright Picture Display - 250 cd/m²
- 16,777,216 Colors, 6Bit
- Viewing Angle - Up: 85°, Down: 85°, Left: 85°, Right: 85°
See any errors on this page? Let us know.