Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Bosch, UML-171-90, 17-Inch Color LCD Monitor, 3D Image, 500 TVL, 1280 x 1024 res, VGA, Audio, 120/230VAC
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two (2) composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness (300 cd/m2) throughout monitor life
See any errors on this page? Let us know.