Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Interface USB 2.0 low-speed device (Cable Length - Approx 2m; 6ft. 6.8in.)
- External Interface: USB 2.0 (2), Microphone stereo mini jack (plug-in power) (1),Headphone stereo mini jack (1), RS-485 port
- Dimensions 409.0 (W) x 111.5 (H) x 170.0 (D) mm, (16 1/8 x 4 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches)
- Mass 1.200 g (2.6 lb)
- Power Requirement DC 12V
- LCD display with backlight
- Menu driven
- Password protected
- Can be used as stand alone or in conjunction with a PC
- Variable joystick control speeds
- Durable high quality joystick
- Joystick controller for intuitive and responsive PTZ control with three-axis joystick and 10 preset pan/tilt/zoom position buttons
- Easy to install and configure using USB interfac
See any errors on this page? Let us know.