Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Control and Program CM6700 and CM6800 Matrix Switchers
- Select Cameras and Monitors
- Operate Sequences
- Operate Auxiliaries
- Acknowledge Alarms
- LCD display with backlight
- Menu driven
- Password protected
- Can be used as stand alone or in conjunction with a PC
- Variable joystick control speeds
- Remote Control of Multiplexer Functions
- Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex Multiplexers
- Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer Server
- Joystick for Fixed Speed and Variable Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units
- Keyboard to Control CM6700/CM6800/CM9760, SAT/CM9700 Matrix Switchers, Genex Multiplexer When Used with CM6700 and CM6800, Up to 16 Receivers Directly from Keyboard (such as Spectra and Esprit)
- Multi-Speed Control of PTZ Functions
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auxiliary Operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.