For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
- LCD display with backlight
- Menu driven
- Password protected
- Can be used as stand alone or in conjunction with a PC
- Variable joystick control speeds
- Controller for the WJ-HD300, WJ-HD500 and WJ-HD200 Series of Digital Disk Recorders, and other PS-Data devices
- Controller for Matrix System 150 (WJ-SX150A version 2.03 or higher)
- Integrated System Control
- Universal Design for Right or Left Hand Use
- System Management Capability
- Detached joystick controls Pan/Tilt and Zoom, allowing seamless tracking
- Larger numeric keypad provides direct access to cameras
- Jog Dial and Shuttle Ring for smoother control of WJ-HD300 Series recorders
- Image switching and sequencing buttons
See any errors on this page? Let us know.